Thank you for choosing Lotus House Nail Spa. Before booking, please take time to read our polices below.
By booking an appointment, you will be confirming that you have read and fully understand the booking policies.
- ONLINE BOOKING IS HIGHLY RECOMENDED
We are off-course welcome both walk-in and online booking clients. However, to get better management, we highly recommend you to book online in advance. We only accept reservation by phone if you have your profile on our booking system.
2. ABOUT GDPR :
You are responsible for the information that you use to make a reservation. We are not involved if you use someone else’s information to book on our system. And by booking an appointment, you confirm that you allow us to use your name, your email address, your mobile/ telephone number to send the confirmation, reminder, cancelation, and marketing emails. In case of you don’t want us to store your information anymore, please write to us to delete it.
3. LATE ARRIVAL :
In order to respect the time for both our clients and our staff, we kindly ask you to arrive on time for your appointment. Notice for late arrival is appreciated. If you arrive over 10 minutes late, we will provide your seat to the next customer.
4. RESCHEDULE – CANCELATIONS AND NO-SHOWS:
Currently, we don’t charge any fees for no-shows or cancelations. You have your chance to reschedule or cancel your apportionment with in 12 hours. And we understand that sometimes emergencies happen and you can’t do it yourself online. In that case, we simply ask you notify us by calling at 33 33 99 77, at least 3 hours prior. A Cancelation that break these rules will be counted a no-show. And two times no-shows, you will be blocked from our booking system and you are not welcome to our salon again.
5. GROUP SERVICES AND NON-REFUNABLE DEPOSIT :
Please remember that our booking system don’t let client booking two (or more) appointments online at the same time. If you see that you book them successful, then they are totally not at the same time. That’s the appointments go right after together. So please call us, write to us or make a booking note for us to know about that. Then we can help you to book or correct them if we can. Otherwise, we will cancel one of the appointments to keep the seat for other clients.
And to book for group services, you will have to pay a deposit fee which costs 25% of the total amount of the services you choose and is non-refundable in all case. But we will deduct it in the total amount when you complete your appointments.
6. SERVICE GUARANTEE AND REFUND :
All services are guaranteed for 7 days after your appointment; excluding breakages. If you notice chips or lifting in the first 7 days, please call us to schedule a free repair. Repairs after 7 days or for breakages, tears, and corner breaks are cost by the repair services on our price list.
We do not offer refunds on services rendered. In the unlikely event of issues, a complimentary touch-up or removal is available, at the discretion of the nail technicians. All issues must be communicated to us (by phone or email) within 3 days of the initial appointment to be considered for complimentary service.
7. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE:
Our salon staff has the right to refuse service to anyone behaving improperly, intoxicated or if their state of health may influence the effects of the service.
8. OTHERS IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- We love children and don’t mind them in the salon, but please supervise them at all times because we work with chemicals. We are not responsible for any accidents that may happen in the salon!
- If you are under 15 years old, we need your parents or your supervisor to book your appointment.
- For your comfort and safety, please notify our specialists if you have allergies, any physical issues or disabilities, or if you are pregnant. If you experience discomfort or any other symptoms during the treatment, please alert your service provider immediate.
- Please keep your things always safe with you. We work with chemicals and there are a lot of people in and out at our salon. If any damage or lost occurs during service, Lotus House Nail Spa nor our nail technicians, are not liable and are not responsible and will not be liable or responsible to replace or pay for your damaged items.
We again thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
LOTUS HOUSE TEAM.